We specialize in creating reporting and dashboard interfaces for exploring data in a flexible, intuitive, and graphical manner.
One of the most robust reporting tools available today is free! Well, it’s ‘included’ with Microsoft SQL Server. SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) has these great benefits:
- View reports in a web browser (nothing to install)
- Easily embed reports within custom applications or websites
- Pull data from any data sources and marry the data together on a single report
- Natively export reports to Excel, PDF, and many other formats
- Dynamic cascading parameters
- Grouping, sorting, charting, sub-reports, …
Dashboards / Analytics
While we specialize in business intelligence tools such as QlikView, we often find that the BI tools on the market are far too costly. A custom-built dashboard can usually meet the need at a fraction of the price.
Sample dashboard (custom built using ASP.NET and ChartFX):
On this dashboard, the user can configure the data/metrics to view in each of the small tables, and then choose to display them in the larger, central area in a graphical format. Data in each table can be exported to Excel.
On this geographic dashboard, States are color-coded based on sales ranges. The user can mouse-over a State to see the exact sales amount, or look it up in the table on the left. The user can click on a State to drill down and see the data represented on a State map by 3-digit zipcode.
Please contact us for a demo.